First You Name It

 

Celebrating, Wondering Venting

Until Further Notice, Celebrate Everything

With A Little Bit of Salt

Married to A Greek

 

These are my past blogs. 

 

I had my 3rd Act in jobs, fully unexpected.  I am retiring.  My last day is April 3 and I have an adventure on April 4.

 

The teen who I used to call El Nino while my husband’s family called him Little Prince is only with us a couple more years before he “launches” …..I’ve been feeling like I’m missing life so I’m leaving a job I loved and I’m launching.

 

But I have a lot to say.  I have a lot to unpack.

 

Anytime I am in grief or stess, I wake up between 3:15-4:30.  Today I woke up at 4:30 so hoping that inches closer to 6- OH wait…I went to sleep at 1:30.  Forget it…fake hope.

 

I don’t know what to call this blog.  The above are past moods. 

 

“and even though”

“season it well”

“push the pause button”

 

I had one earlier but it left.

 

At my Book Club, it came to me – I need to blog again. 

 

OK- lets start there- “blog” – fancy name for journal and share?

“Launch” – send your kid into their future outside of your home?

“You’re Muted” – ha ha- that’s my favorite.

 

OMGosh- that’s it – “You’re Muted”  “Hit the Unmute”  Hit, press.  Which one?

 

That’s it! 

“You’re muted”, “Rename”  “Make Co-host”, Press the unmute, Hit the unmute.

“Put in Breakout Room”-“Hit the unmute”  -Feels more active than press.  Do we hit it at life or do we press it?

 

Anyways.  Some of you (and if it’s not you, just ignore) comment on my writing.  You are invited to my blog. 

 

Nah- these names are not working for me.  None of them.

Guess I’m not ready.

 

OH wait.  I don’t have to be ready- I don’t have to do a lot of things.  Life is too short.

It will come.

 

OH-…  “Upon Further Reflection”

 

That’s it. 

And that was the theme of our retreat last weekend which we did not know until the end.

 

“Upon Further Reflection” 

Comments

  1. Kim, I am so delighted to find you have a blog. I have always loved your enthusiasm, your SPIRIT, and was afraid I would not be able to connect with that once you launch into your newest life. But very glad to know that I can follow you in this way! Blessings on you, my inspirational friend, and thanks for all you have done for so many!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is A Slap Just A Slap?

Clutter, Routine and Other Boring Grown Up Stuff

Discernment